Online Parents Evening
Instructions for booking appointments
1. Navigate to the Parents Booking here and complete the fields with your information (screenshot below).
2. If you have more than one child who requires bookings, you can switch between them once you are logged in.
3. Once logged in, you can choose to "make/edit my own bookings" or use the "suggest bookings for me" option (this is best if you wish to make a number of bookings).
You should see these options from the Home Page:
Using the Suggest Bookings For Me Option
- Select the teachers you wish to book by clicking on their name.
- Proceed to the bottom of the page and specify your personal availability, then press 'Make My Bookings For Me.'
- You can select the 'allow other parents of this student to join video calls' option if required and this will allow you to send the join code to another person.
- If the wizard replies that bookings are not feasible, you have not left enough time and need to reduce the number of teachers or increase the amount of time you’re available.
- Now see a list of your booking suggestions. Feel free to add comments to teachers you wish to book if required.
- Press 'Confirm' to confirm these appointments as your bookings.
- Press 'Print' or 'E-Mail' to initiate your confirmation.
Using the Make/Edit My Own Bookings Option:
- The subjects you are able to book with are listed at the top - click on each of these and select the time you wish to see that teacher.
- You're able to add in a note/comment for the teacher to let them know if there is anything specific you wish to discuss.
- Repeat this process, making bookings for all of the teachers you need to.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, click on the correct department and teacher, then click on the green appointment to change it.
Once you have made all of your bookings, click on either 'E-Mail' or 'Print my Appointments'. Appointments are saved when they are made, so you don’t have to e-mail or print to ‘save’ them, but doing so will provide a confirmation with further information, possibly including rooms and instructions from the school.
Adding a Comment to Teachers
In response to feedback received during last session, we have added in the option to parents of being able to add a comment to a specific teacher with the booking. If there is anything in particular you wish to discuss during your appointment please add it during the booking process and hopefully this helps streamline your 5-minute appointment. To do this, just click on the blue 'add comment' button under the subject/teacher you wish to send it to. Please note this is completely optional.
Inviting Another Parent/Carer
Simply select the 'create link to share meetings' option from the homepage and then copy and paste the url into a message or email.
Instructions for joining video meetings